- 180 g (2 cups) rolled oats
- 57 g (2 scoops) vanilla vegan protein, e.g. Orgain®
- 120 g (1 cup) sunflower seeds
- 2 medium bananas
- 80 g (4 tbsp) honey (I used 2 tbsp water)
- 30 mL (2 tbsps) dairy free spread
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- ½ cup raisins
Mix all the ingredients together in a kitchen processor.
Spread out on a baking tray.
Bake for 15 – 20 min on 350º F.
Super easy hummus (https://dawnjacksonblatner.com/recipes/olive-oil-hummus/)
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Hummus Toppings (optional): olive oil, dried dill, oregano, crushed red pepper
- Puree beans, tahini, lemon, water, oil, garlic and salt in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Top with drizzle of olive oil, herbs and spices.
You are welcome to print the recipes here:Recipes oat bar and hummus